- Peshala G. Jayasekara, “Study on Localization Assistance for Mobile Robot Navigation using Probabilistic Pose Estimation Techniques”, PhD Thesis, The University of Tokyo, Japan, 2014
- Peshala G. Jayasekara, “Simultaneous Localization Assistance for Multiple Mobile Robots using Target Tracking Techniques,” M. Eng Thesis, The University of Tokyo, Japan, 2011
- Peshala G. Jayasekara, Janaka Dahanayake, Dhanushka Illangasinghe, Kamali Wickramage, “Remote Supervision and Control of Water Distribution Network of National Water Supply and Drainage Board,” B. Sc Thesis, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka, 2006
- Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, Chapter II: Ambient Intelligence, Collective Intelligence and Genetic Intelligence, pp. 493–504, Peshala G. Jayasekara, Hideki Hashimoto, Takashi Kubota, 2013 ISBN 978-3-642-37373-2
- Peshala G. Jayasekara and Hitoshi Arisumi, “Surmounting obstacles by arm maneuver for unmanned power shovel,” ROBOMECH Journal, Vol 2, Issue 1, Springer, pp 1-12, 2015
- Peshala Jayasekara, Takeshi Sasaki, Hideki Hashimoto and Takashi Kubota, “Simultaneous Localization Assistance for Mobile Robot Navigation in Real, Populated Environments,” SICE Journal of Control, Measurement, and System Integration [JCMSI], Vol. 5, No. 6, 2012
- Suriyarachchi N, Jayasekara PG, Kubota T, “3D pose tracking for GPS-denied terrain rovers by fast state variable extension and enhanced motion model”, in 17th IEEE International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems [ICCAS], pp. 224-229, Oct 18 2017.
- Athukorala A, Ranasinghe N, Herath K, Jayasekara P, Lalitharatne TD, “Scalable Autonomous Agronomical Smartbot”, in 14th IEEE/ASME International Conference on Mechatronic and Embedded Systems and Applications [MESA], pp. 1-6, 2018.
- Hitoshi Arisumi, Peshala G. Jayasekara and Shin Kato, “Variable-Structure Robot System for Underwater Investigation: Position control of a moored boat by twin rudders,” in Annual Conference of Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Hokkaido, Japan, 2015 [Japanese]
- Peshala G. Jayasekara and Hitoshi Arisumi, “Obstacle Surmounting by Arm Maneuver for Unmanned Power Shovel,” IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems [IROS], pp 5540–5547, Hamburg, Germany, Sep 28-Oct 02, 2015.
- Peshala G. Jayasekara and Hitoshi Arisumi, “Surmounting Obstacles by Arm Maneuver for Unmanned Power Shovel,” 20th Robotics Symposia, IEEE Robotics and Automation Society Japan Chapter [RAS-JC], pp 120–125, Karuizawa, Japan, March 15-16, 2015.
- Peshala G Jayasekara, Genya Ishigami, Takashi Kubota, “Particle filter based 3D position tracking for terrain rovers using laser point clouds,” IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems [IROS], pp 2369–2374, Chicago, Illinois, USA, Sep 14-18, 2014.
- Peshala G. Jayasekara, Takashi Kubota, “A New 3D Odometry Model based 6DOF Localization for 4-Wheel Rovers on GPS denied Natural Terrain,” 22nd Workshop on Astrodynamics and Flight Mechanics, ISAS/JAXA, Japan, July 29-30, 2013.
- Peshala Jayasekara and Takashi Kubota, “Cooperative SLAM Scheme for Planetary Exploration Rovers,” Proceedings of 2013 JSME Conference on Robotics and Mechatronics [Robomec 2013], 1A2-H03, Japan, 2013.
- P. Jayasekara and T. Kubota, “Cooperative SLAM for planetary exploration with two planetary rovers,” in 12th SNU-UOT Joint Seminar on Electrical Engineering, Seoul, Korea, 2013.
- Jayasekara, Peshala G., Hideki Hashimoto, and Takashi Kubota, “Simultaneous Localization Assistance for Mobile Robot Navigation in Real, Populated Environments,” 1st International Conference on Robot Intelligence Technology and Applications [RiTA], S. Korea, 2013.
- P. G. Jayasekara, G. Ishigami, and T. Kubota, “Testing and validation of autonomous navigation for a planetary exploration rover using opensource simulation tools,” in International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation in Space, iSAIRAS, ESA, Turin, Italy, Sept 4-6, 2012.
- Peshala G Jayasekara, Leon Palafox, Takeshi Sasaki, Hideki Hashimoto, Beom H Lee, “Simultaneous localization assistance for multiple mobile robots using particle filter based target tracking,” in 3rd International Conference on Information and Automation for Sustainability [ICIAFS], IEEE, pp 469–474, Colombo, Sri Lanka, 2010.
- Peshala G. Jayasekara, Shimon Ajisaka, Sousuke Nakamura and Hideki Hashimoto, “Development of an Autonomous Mobile Robot Navigation System for Real World Robot Challenge 2009,” International Student Paper Contest, proceedings of IEEE Seoul section 2009, S. Korea, pp.100–105, 05 Dec. 2009.
- P. G. Jayasekara, D. K. Illangasinghe, J. K. Dahanayake, K. Wickramage, and Rohan Munasinghe, “Improving efficiency of existing water distribution networks by centralized monitoring,” in 3rd International Conference on Information and Automation for Sustainability [ICIAFS], pp. 25-30. IEEE, 2007.
- S. Kodagoda, E. A. S. M. Hemachandra, P. G. Jayasekara, R. L. Peiris, A. C. De Silva, and Rohan Munasinghe, “Obstacle detection and map building with a rotating ultrasonic range sensor using bayesian combination,” in International Conference on Information and Automation [ICIA], pp. 98-103, IEEE, 2006.